Project Deliverable #2: Entity-Relationship Model
This model is captures the requirements for the DataBEASTS
A person who purchases cards from our company.
- ID #: This is the unique identifier for the customer
- Name: The First and Last name of the customer
- Phone Number: The Customer's phone number
- Email: The Customer's email address
- Address: The Customer's physical address
A type of customer that plays in card matches against other customer players
- Ranking: A player's ability level, calculated by their total win/loss record
- Wins: The number of times a player has won a game
- Losses: The number of times a player has lost a game
A matchup between two players who wish to do battle.
- ID #: The unique identifier for the game instance
- Winner: The true BEASTly victor of the match; the player who has prevailed over his or her prey.
A vehicle used to transport orders to customers from warehouses, or from factories to warehouses. Driven by a Truck Driver.
- ID #:The unique identifier of the Truck
- Storage LocationWhere the truck is currently according to approximations of GPS, allowing us to track trucks
An entity associated with a Customer. This entity can assist a customer in their purchase of cards.
- Account Number: The unique identifier associated with the Account.
- Balance: The amount of money an account has on it.
An employee that works for the DataBEASTS Company. An employee is an Imagineer, Graphic Designer, or Truck Driver.
- Employee ID: The unique identification number assigned to an employee.
- Salary: How much an employee is paid per year.
- SSN: The Social Security Number of the Employee.
An employee of the DataBEASTS company that is responsible for creating cards and designing the rules that govern it.
Truck Driver Entity
An employee responsible for driving trucks.
Graphic Designer Entity
An employee whose job it is to design the art for various cards.
A location where cards that have been produced are stored and where trucks are parked.
- ID#: The unique identification number for a specific warehouse.
- Location: The place where the warehouse is located.
- Size: The volume capacity a warehouse contains for card storage.
The location that produces cards.
- ID#: The unique identification number for a specific factory.
- Location: The place where the factory is located.
An order of one or more cards placed by a customer through their account.
Trucks and Truck Drivers have been removed
- Order Number: The unique ID for an order.