My research is broadly in the areas of computational geometry and graph theory, inspired by problems in wireless networks, graphics, robotics and computational biology. My recent work includes theoretical results on geometric graphs for wireless communication, modular robot reconfiguration, polyhedra unfolding and DNA computing.
My research is currently supported by the following grant:
- CREU Research Award, amount $8500 (2014-2015). Project website.
- CREU Research Award, amount $17,000 (2010-2011). Project website.
- NSF CCF-0728909, amount $91,942 (2007-2010). Project website.
- Villanova Faculty Development Grant, amount $2,000 (2009-2010).
- Villanova Summer Research Fellowship, amount $10,000, summer 2003.
Some of my research collaborators (noncomprehensive list):
Zachary Abel, Greg Aloupis, Brad Ballinger, Matthew S. Bauer, Nadia M. Benbernou, Gregory R. Carmichael, Prosenjit Bose, Paz Carmi, Justin Colannino, Sébastien Collette, Valeriu Damian, Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Vida Dujmović, Karim Douïeb, Dania El-Khechen, Robin Flatland, Ferran Hurtado, John Iacono, Nagesh Javali, Matthew J. Katz, Scott D. Kominers, Matias Korman, Abhaykumar Kumbhar, Stefan Langerman, Anna Lubiw, Anil Maheshwari, Henk Meijer, Nawar Molla, Pat Morin, Naresh Nelavalli, Joseph O'Rourke, Özgur Özkan, Sriram V. Pemmaraju, Val Pinciu, Florian Potra, Suneeta Ramaswami, David Rappaport , Kristin Raudonis, Vera Sacristán, Adrian Sandu, Ben Seamone, Robert T. Schweller, Michiel Smid, Diane Souvaine, Perouz Taslakian, Godfried Toussaint, Ryuhei Uehara, Stefanie Wuhrer and Ge Xia.