Who can participate in the Science & Theatre Magic Program?
The Science & Theatre Magic Program is a collaborative
effort involving adults, teenagers, and young children.
The adults mentor teenage students who, in turn, prepare
and deliver magical lessons to younger children from Philadelphia.
We are looking to enroll a group of creative and talented
13-17 year olds who have an interest in the arts and sciences.
Over the course of the three week summer program, these students
will research, create, plan, and develop their own magical
performance which will be presented in the final week.
Why should YOU apply?
The Science & Theatre Magic Program is an opportunity unlike any other.
If you participate, you will be:
- developing your creative and academic talents
- making friendships with like-minded young adults
- learning from accomplished Villanova faculty members
- providing a valuable community service to the children of Philadelphia
- building your college resume
The Science & Theatre Magic Program is a PIVOTS
(Peer Interdisciplinary Volunteer Outreach with Theatre and Science) Project initiative.
For more information on how to become involved with the project, please consult our