Software Engineering Semester Team Project Info
Dr. Joyce, Spring 2013
This semester we will have a group project. Groups of three students will be created randomly. Each group will choose a software development project to
specify and design. Implementation is not required nor expected. Time for group meetings will be provided during class although most of group work will occur outside of class time.
- Jan 16: Discuss Project Ideas.
- Jan 23: Teams identified. Projects deliverables discussed.
- Feb 06: Project Abstract due.
- Feb 13: Five minute "shark tank"-like Project Introduction to the class by all teams.
- Various Classes: Team meetings, possibly with Dr. Joyce.
- Mar 13: Project Specification due.
- May 01: Project Wrap Up (hard copy only!) due.
- Rewritten Specification (optional).
- Architectural design.
- User interface design.
- May 8: Delayed submission of Project Wrap Up (see above). I much prefer you submit this on May 1, but you do have the option of submitting on this date.
- May 8 or earlier: Personal Post Mortem due.