Software Engineering Semester Team Project Info
Dr. Joyce, Spring 2012
This semester we will have a group project. Groups of three students will be created randomly. Each group will choose a software development project to
specify and design. Implementation is not required nor expected. Time for group meetings will be provided during class although most of group work will occur outside of class time.
- Jan 19: Discuss Project Ideas.
- Jan 26: Teams identified.
- Feb 09: Five minute "shark tank"-like Project Introduction to the class by all teams.
Teams and Projects
- Various Classes: Team meetings, possibly with Dr. Joyce.
- Mar 01: No class tonight. Please use this opportunity to meet as a team.
- Mar 15: Project Specification due.
- Apr 26: Early submission of Project Wrap Up (see below). If you submit by this date I will try my best to return the graded project to you on May 03.
- May 03: Project Wrap Up (hard copy only!) due.
- Rewritten Specification (optional).
- Architectural design.
- User interface design.
- May 10: Delayed submission of Project Wrap Up (see above). I much prefer you submit this on April 26 or May 3, but you do have the option of submitting on this date.
- May 10 or earlier: Personal Post Mortem due.