xmascard 98: credits
- Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky, the media and the Republican party, without all of
whose participation the absurd international issue inspiring this year's edition would not
have been possible.
- Victoria's Secret Catalogs, whose Christmas nymph [Christmas Catalog 1997]
provided the model for the identity protected lady in the first illustration. Since I
could not reproduce the detailed face, I decided to put the identity protecting strip
across it to resolve the problem.
- We never did send notes to those who took the time to write us last Christmas. We regret
this. Once we are all on e-mail, this will be easier.
- A full page scan of page one shows how the actual markup page
looks. Note the Post-it tape barely showing around the layout. Good enough to fool a
photocopier, but not a scanner.
- More notes to follow.
- Several years later, more notes:
- We stole the bob&ani xmas photo from last year's edition and graphically altered it
for this year.
- And resurrected the 1980 edition as a golden oldie treat.
- The Iraq embargo continues killing helpless civilians, mostly kids, and the world
continues ignoring the mounting death toll.
- And dr bob became a dot com this year: drbobenterprises.com.